Pallarès Solsona | Kitchen Knife | 16cm Carbon Steel
This Kitchen Knife from Pallarés has a carbon steel blade making it a stronger cutting blade than stainless steel and easier to sharpen. This sharp knife has a boxwood handle that is comfortable to hold and allows you to have total control of your cutting.
In return for its high performance, carbon steel will need a little bit of love and care, as it will tend to oxidise if not well maintained.
- To avoid rusting, we recommend that carbon steel blades are kept oiled.
- Do not soak in water and never place in the dishwasher.
- To clean your knife, wipe the blade with a damp cloth and dry immediately.
- To reduce the frequency of re-sharpening, we suggest using wooden chopping boards.
- If rust begins forming, use a scouring pad and an acid like vinegar and gently rub it on the affected area.
- After the rust is removed, dry the blade, re-sharpen and oil to prevent future rusting.
Handmade in Spain.
Blade measures 16cm.
All Pallarés knives and blades are made by hand in Solsona, Spain. The Pallarés family has been making their beautiful range of knives, scissors and garden tools since 1917.